- What is the difference between Zoolz and Amazon S3?
- What is the difference between Instant Storage and Cold Storage?
- What is the difference between archive and suspend computer?
- What is the difference between the “Smart Selection” and “My Computer” tabs?
- What are the differences between Zoolz Business and Home?
- What are the hardware requirements for the Copy, Encrypt & Ship service?
- After the Copy, Encrypt & Ship process completes, will you return the disk?
- Are my files processed with zero knowledge during the Copy, Encrypt & Ship process?
- Can I pause the Copy service?
- Do I need to include my USB/eSATA cable, power cable, and power supply when shipping my drive?
- Why are the “Type” and “Frequency” options dimmed when I try to edit an existing plan?
- Why am I not recieving emails from the reseller contact us form?
- Why I can not build the setup and get the error “Unable to build setup. Please try again”?
- Add an account
- Can I add my own logo to Zoolz website and agent?
- How Can I restore files backed up using Cold Storage?
- How can I restore files backed up using the Block Level Technology?
- What happens if I have deleted a file from my machine by mistake and want to restore it?
- How can I restore all my files from Zoolz on a new machine?
- How can I restore older versions of my files?
- I lost my encryption password is there a way you can retrieve my files?
- Is Zoolz HIPAA, FERPA, SAS 70, Safe Harbor, ISO 9001, ISO 27001,or PCI compliant?
- How can I change the encryption password of Zoolz backup?
- Does the deduplication feature work if I have enabled encryption?
- Can the users under the same account see each others data?
- Why do I receive “You do not have permission to perform this action. Only Administrator can open this application” when trying to open Zoolz on a server?
- Optimizing your restore speed
- Troubleshooting VSS issues
- Why the files in the pending list do not get uploaded?
- I am receiving “You have reached the maximum amount of computers that can be installed under the account” message. What should I do?